8th February 2013
No, but the New World Order certainly does. We’re just trying to help out….
– $80,000 study on why the same teams always dominate March Madness;
– $315,000 study suggesting playing FarmVille on Facebook helps adults develop and maintain relationships;
– $1 million for an analysis of how quickly parents respond to trendy baby names;
– $50,000 to produce and publicize amateur songs about science, including a rap called “Money 4 Drugz,” and a misleading song titled “Biogas is a Gas, Gas, Gas”;
– $2 million to figure out that people who often post pictures on the internet from the same location at the same time are usually friends; and
– $581,000 on whether online dating site users are racist.
Hey, tenure doesn’t grow on trees, you know.