This entry was posted on Tuesday, August 30th, 2011 at 18:17 and is filed under News You Can Use..
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed.
Both comments and pings are currently closed.
3 Responses to “Flaming raccoon starts grass fire”
One rainy night, a cold, wet ‘coon decided that the main high voltage electrical panel at a gas gathering platform in LA was a good warm place to snuggle up for the night. It was amazing to see the mess that ‘coon made when he exploded. The electricians found no humor in it.
Kinda like the urban legend of the guy who broke up with his girlfriend and took a case of beer up a high-tension tower to wallow in self-pity.
When they found his charred body in the morning, they surmised that he did what most folks have to do after drinking for an extended period.
Urine is a great electrolyte…